Vehicle maneuverability is reduced while in 4WD. When the 2Low Unloc is turned on, you disable the front wheel drive mechanism allowing for full torque to be available to the rear wheels only. The front wheels will NOT be driven, delivering normal 2WD maneuverability while in low range! This will also allow for sharp "All The Way Over" turns without the front axle u-joint hopping or binding.
- Designed to allow the operator to manually disable the front wheel drive mechanism by holding the hubs in the free (2WD) mode with the transfer case in 4WD low range
- By allowing the front wheels to be disengaged, maximum torque is available to the rear wheels
- This will also allow for sharp "All The Way Over" turns without the front axle u-joint hopping or binding
- With this kit installed, the front wheels will NOT be driven through the transfer case
- Allows to have full power and torque while in a high gear reduction applied to the rear axle(s) only
- This product does not require an EO in California. By nature of its design, it is legal for sale and use in all 50 states. Replacement parts included. (EMS:4)